Sandisk New iXpand Mini USB Flash Drive 3.0 for iPhone iPad IOS
SanDisk iXpand™ Mini Flash Drive (USB 3.0)
The Flash Drive for your iPhone and iPad
At a glance
- Free up space on your iPhone¹
- Automatically back up photos and videos²
- Watch videos straight from the drive³
- Works with most iPhone cases
- USB 3.0 high-speed transfers
- Manage photos and videos with the iXpand Drive app
Full Product Description
Designed for the iPhone, the iXpand Mini Flash Drive offers an easy way to free up space on your iPhone, automatically backs up your camera roll, and lets you watch popular-format videos straight from the drive⁵. The drive has both a flexible Lightning connector that works with most cases and a USB 3.0 connector to plug into PC or Mac computers so you can easily move content. The iXpand Mini Flash Drive also includes encryption software that lets you password-protect files, so you can share your content while keeping sensitive files secure across your devices⁶. The iXpand Mini Flash Drive delivers a fast and simple way to free up space on your iPhone so that you're always ready to capture more memories.
SanDisk products are constructed to the highest standards and rigorously tested. You can be confident in the outstanding quality, performance and reliability of every SanDisk product.
Features And Benefits
- Easy delete of previously copied files
- Automatically backs up and auto-organizes (by month and year) the photos and videos from your camera roll²
- Automatically backs up your contacts²
- Watch popular video and audio formats³ on your iPhone or iPad including WMA, MID, FLAC, RMVB (see complete formats compatibility list)
- Designed with a flexible connector to fit through most iPhone cases
- High-speed USB 3.0 transfer to and from your computer
- Secure file storage across your computer, iPhone and iPad (supports fingerprint file protection)
- In-app camera lets you capture photo/video directly to the iXpand
- Easily manage your photos and videos with the iXpand Drive app (available for download from the App Store)
- Supports Live Photos and 4K video
- Backup your social media accounts (LINE, WhatsApp and WeChat) or upload directly to them
- Save attachments from the iOS mail app or save files from other applications such as: Pinterest, Evernote, Instapaper, Bing, WhatsApp, Safari and the native photos app
- Multi-language app support, including support for Simplified Chinese
Choosing The Right USB
Choose the amount of storage you need
The amount of capacity you need depends on the type of files you have, how big they are, and how many there are. The chart gives you an idea of how many photos, videos, music and office files you can store for each capacity.
¹ gigabyte = 1 billion bytes. Some capacity not available for data storage.
² Approximations: results will vary based on file size, resolution, compression, bit rate, content, host device, pre-loaded files & other factors
Why choose the SanDisk iXpand Mini Flash Drive?
How It Works
Get More From Your Device
- Interface: Lightning and USB 3.0 connectors (one connector used at a time)
- Available in: 16GB, 32GB, 64GB, 128GB⁷
- Mobile device compatibility: iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPad Ai™, iPad mini™, iPad mini 4, iPad Pro 12.9", iPad Pro 9.7", iPad with Retina display, iPod® 5th Generation and newer, with Lightning connector and iOS 8.2+
- PC/Mac computer compatibility: Windows Vista®, Windows® 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Chrome OS, Mac OS X v10.8 and higher
- Supported video formats: wmv, avi, mkv, mp4, and mov. DRM-protected content cannot be played. Check with the content provider for playback restrictions.
- Dimensions: 12.1 x 4.6 x 53.0mm
- Weight: 4.5g
- Operational temperature: 0-35° C functional
- Microsoft® exFAT Support: For 128GB
- Warranty: 2-year warranty⁸